Learn Korean + New revamp site coming soon +
We are pleased to announce some amazing upcoming news, after many years of having the same site format, we will be releasing a new updated version of our site soon, we are just finishing the last minute touches before it is ready to be released.
New features will include better user experience for learning korean and more classes will be available.
- Lesson 1 Hangul Alphabet System
- Lesson 2 Double Vowels (¸ðA½)
- Lesson 3 Use of Consonants (자음) and Vowels (모음)
- Lesson 4 - Grammer
- Lesson 5 - Sentence Structure and order
- Lesson 6 - Asking for things
- Lesson 7 - Korean Names and Topics
- Lesson 8 - More on Grammar
- Lesson 9 - Using Negative Copula's
- Lesson 10 Numbers and Counting
- Lesson 11 Using -seyo
- Lesson 12 - Grammar 1 + 2
- Lesson 13 - Grammar 3 + 4
- Lesson 14 - Grammar 5 + 6
- Lesson 15 - Family Members
Welcome to Learn Korean dot Net
Learn Korean has developed from a small language site, to one of the largest learning website online.
We will teach you in gradual phases, and will also provide you with a forum, where you can ask each other, as well as our teachers for help. We will also recommend a wide variety of online language learning tools, in the event that you wish to take your learning further, and will give you guidance in order to allow you to achieve this aim. We encourage all students to learn at their own pace, since their learning is dependent on their abilities.
Please Note that when using this online language learning site, you need to set your encoding to Korean, to be able to read the Korean Text.
To do this right click -> select encoding -> select Korean.
How to study Korean
We would love to hear some feedback from you guys about classes and toppics that you would like to seen from our learning korean classes and tutorials, feel free to email us with your suggestions or leave feedbacks on our wall.